Squeak for everyday use??

Mayuresh Kathe mayuresh at vsnl.com
Wed Mar 27 05:05:15 UTC 2002

You mean to say that browser of yours does not use Morphic??

Wow, thats cool, and thats an awesome piece of work, I should say...
Hats off to you.

Will the browser work on a image which has been MajorShrink(ed)?
(Just MVC)

If not Morphic, what did you use to create the UI?

Eagerly awaiting your reply.

~Mayuresh