Smalltalk Solutions 2002

Alan Knight knight at acm.org
Wed Mar 27 21:19:53 UTC 2002

Hello Fellow Smalltalkers!

Smalltalk Solutions Conference 2002 is rapidly approaching and the
Smalltalk Solutions committee needs your help. The conference is April
22-24 in Cincinnati, and in order to put on the best show possible, we need
to find out how many of you are planning to attend.

We want to make sure we don't run out of t-shirts, bags and other
promotional items, as well as to ensure that we have everyone's meals
covered.

We understand that you are very busy, but if you could let us know if you
are planning to attend, it would greatly aide our planning efforts. Just
send a quick email to SmalltalkMarketing at Cincom.com  and let us know if
you, or someone you know, are planning to attend.

Also, don't forget, the early registration price of $495, ends on April 8th
2002.   So go the website and register now:
www.smalltalksolutions.com/register.html   All onsite registrations and
registrations after April 8th will be $595.

Check out the speakers at www.smalltalksolutions.com/speakers  For updates
regarding the show, visit www.smalltalksolutions.com

See you in Cincinnati!

Smalltalk Solutions 2002 Conference Committee

--
Alan Knight [|], Technical co-chair, Smalltalk Solutions 2002
knight at acm.org
http://www.smalltalksolutions.com