[Q] Ipaq (WinCE) screen drawing problem

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu Mar 28 20:02:53 UTC 2002

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Henrik Gedenryd wrote:

> Does anyone recognize the screen redrawing problem in the attached images?
>
> Also there seems to be a misalignment between what is drawn on the screen
> and where I tap (taps seem to be registered as being done somewhere else, or
> things are drawn in the wrong place).
>
> I'm using Yoshiki Ohshima's current VM and Kevin Fisher's TinySqueak image.

Eww, very odd.  I use Squeak under PocketPC2000 on an iPAQ 3150 and have
never encoutered anything like that.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"a system based on exchanging products inevitably channels wealth to a few, and
   no governmental change will ever be able to correct that."  ::  daniel quinn