How force accepting text in {pluggable}textmorph - and then check it was all ok?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 28 01:03:54 UTC 2002

I'd like to make VMMakerTool force an accept for the text in the three writable
morphs anytime one of the generateFoo buttons is pressed. Since any one of them
might raise a signal to warn of problems, the individual accept methods already
have exception handlers which work ok.

My current problem is that even after keeping track of the three morphs and
sending each one #accept (which properly raises and handles the exceptions I
expect) I can't see any way to tell if everything is ok or not. Is there any
message I can send to ask a text morph if it is displaying the same as it is
holding internally?

tim
Useful random insult:- Understands English as well as any parrot.