Squeak shrink...

Mayuresh Kathe mayuresh at vsnl.com
Fri Mar 29 23:17:45 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I wanted to know the following:
1. How do I remove all traces of Morphic
   (I tried working using the code from MajorShrink,
    but it still leaves some traces)
2. How do I remove all traces of Balloon
   (same probs as above)
3. How do I change the menus so that they don't have
   items which try and access the old stuff
4. How do I get a clean system which doesn't have
   a lot of rif-raf?
   (in short, look like Twiggy, nut not feel the same ;)

Also, I think, with my past comments regarding MVC, Morphic and Balloon, I
have unknowingly offended some people.
I would like to convey that I do respect their work (infact admire it) but
what _I_ need is not what Morphic and Balloon can offer, and none of my
comments were targeted to be offensive.

Regards,

~Mayuresh