Would the real Unix VM sources please stand up?

Bruce ONeel beoneel at bluewin.ch
Wed May 1 13:52:07 UTC 2002

Hi,

I think it would be very important to have Ian on board if
his Unix Vm is not going to be the primary one since he
did the origional port.  It also would be good if the
SF VM came as a tar file and easily built on
many systems, not just linux.

Beyond that I don't have a strong feeling.   The nicest
possible solution would be for the two efforts to marry :-)

cheers

bruce