Remote access to Celeste db?

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Wed May 1 06:18:35 UTC 2002

Aaron J Reichow <reic0024 at d.umn.edu> said:
>> Squeak is nice.  Trying to dumb it down to a text interface or a WWW
>> interface seems like a doomed project.
>
>Pffft.  There's a lot of that kind of attitude on this list, and I
>understand it.  Squeak is awesome.  I wish all the computers into
>with I came in contact ran SqueakNOS, and there were super fast connexions
>for running Nebraska.  But it is not so.

Indeed. I need to access my mail from some horribly misguided attempt to
integrate 'phone' and 'PDA' called the Nokia Communicator. I wish it would run
SqueakNOS, because whatever it is called they installed on it is worse than
WinCE. But it doesn't (nor does my real PDA, a Palm device).

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>