Which book

Andy Stoffel Andrew.Stoffel at jenzabar.net
Wed May 1 21:44:58 UTC 2002

> I've seen mention of several Squeak books here on the list and on
> c.l.s., but I want to know which one(s) would be a good fit
> for me.

> I am currently employed as a Smalltalk developer and have a
> decent grasp of Smalltalk,

> Can anyone recommend which Squeak book to buy?

Are there more than three so far ? white, nuBlue, & yellow ?

[Didn't someone on this mailing list write/mention a fourth
Squeak book in French ?]

Well... just by what you've said you've placed yourself beyond
the "yellow" Squeak book ("Squeak in Objectland") which is
- for beginners with no Smalltalk knowledge
- not project based (It's a tutorial as a conversation)
- seems to offend a few people because it's so basic and the
  examples are error prone.

-Andy-