WinCE on HPC/Pro MIPS?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu May 2 00:26:27 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 01 May 2002 03:48 pm, Ned Konz wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 May 2002 03:31 pm, Ken Causey wrote:
> > Where did you get the image?  Could this be the same issue that
> > we see when trying to use images generated from a Unix VM with a
> > Windows VM? The error message sure seems the same.
>
> Hmm.. good suggestion. I'll use dd on the image (it was from
> Linux).

I did this and got a bit further. The image still doesn't start, but
it doesn't complain. It just hangs with a black screen.

Interestingly, compared to the TinySqueak.image (the ipaq one), it
accesses the net at start up time.

I don't know why this is.

I used the squeakland shrink to make my image.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com