Deleting/hiding Project windows while keeping the projects

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu May 2 06:01:17 UTC 2002

You could send the Project windows #send and #hide, to get them out of
site
and not accepting clicks.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "the question is no longer between violence and non-violence; It is
between non-violence and non-existence."  :: martin luther king junior