displaying forms rapidly without skipping frames.

Yisrael Lowenstein gte356h at prism.gatech.edu
Thu May 2 17:38:50 UTC 2002

I am trying to show a collection of forms at a set rate.  I came up with
this:

formCollection do:
	[:aForm| aForm display. (Delay forSeconds: (1/30)) wait.].

the problem is that it is skipping many frames and getting about 3-4 fps
instead of the 30 is should be.

I'm thinking it is getting put in a buffer to be displayed the next time
the screen gets updated..and that is just gitting overwritten b/w updates.

Is there any way to force it to write imediately?
	Lushi

 o      |Yisrael Lowenstein: Computer Science Master's Student & Squeaker
   ()  o|lushi at bigfoot.com; gte356h at prism.gatech.edu; lushi at cc.gatech.edu
o_/||\/ |"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way
   ||   | when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his
  _/\_  | shoes." - Unknown                    AIM: YisraelL  ICQ: 1037061
  Class Schedule: http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte356h/schedule/