Squeak, MP3, ID3V2 update

Jason Dufair jase at dufair.org
Sun May 5 12:05:35 UTC 2002

After a bit more poking around, I have confirmed that libmpeg3 is having
difficulty with id3v2 tags that have binary data in them.  I've
contacted the author(s) to see if they'll accept a patch to move the
frame pointer beyond the id3v2 tag.  While it is a small percentage of
files that have this, I'd rather we were able to play *all* files if
possible.  The culprit guilty of putting binary data in the header, by
the way, is the god-forsaken RealJukebox.  Thanks for everyone's help.
 I'll let you know if/when I have the lib patched.