Stable 3.1beta for Unix

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Mon May 6 14:17:52 UTC 2002

I am also insterested.  But, could someone who knows about these VMs
post something describing the differences between Ian's VM and the
Sourceforge VM (or any other VMs floating about)?  Also, if you could
just tell me which one is better, that would be helpful.  If neither one
has a clear advantage over the other, maybe we should start another
SourceForge site to make a third VM that combines the best aspects of
the other two VMs.

Sorry for the provocative nature of this email, but seriously...please
address these issues before they become a real problem.

Just a concerned Linux based Squeaker,
Stephen