SqueakCE does not work properly

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Mon May 6 16:45:53 UTC 2002

At this point, I don't have a means of emulating for the other mouse
buttons, but at the very least, it's a 3.0 image that doesn't hang when
you resize a window or a pane.  Try out the Dynapad R0.01 image, at
<http://dynapad.swiki.net/8>.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "the end of the human race will be that it will eventually
      die of civilization. "                          :: r. w. emerson