SqueakCE does not work properly

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Mon May 6 17:03:55 UTC 2002

Hmm...I wonder if that old TinySqueak.image I created is starting to
show it's age!  Originally it was a 3.0 image....I wonder if it has any
side-effects working against 3.2 VMs?  I'm thinking the 3D stuff might
cause problems, but TinySqueak.image has that stripped out.  It also contains
an old version of the OSProcess classes as well...not sure how those would
react to newer plugins and such.

Argh, I need to get up to speed on the modules stuff so I can try making
a nice small image the 'modular' way. :)  I gave up trying to shrink 3.1+
for use on my stock iPaq...I just couldn't shrink the image small enough.