ObjectiveC

Dieter H. Zebbedies dhz at zh.com
Mon May 6 18:27:56 UTC 2002

How about "Producer" a package written by
Kurt Schmucker and Brad Cox to parse file-out format
into Objective-C

See:
http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/languages/smalltalk/Smalltalk/misc/producer/

Dieter

--
Dieter H. Zebbedies (dee'-trr  ayech  zeb'-ed-eez), E-mail: dhz at zh.com
Zebb-Hoff Machine Tool, 9535 Clinton Rd, Cleveland OH, 44144, +216 631