[All][Bug][Fix]: Problems with latest updates

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Wed May 8 13:41:02 UTC 2002

Hi...

After the ResourceCollector filein, there are 4 methods to recompile... I sent a changeset to the list with the ResourceCollector class and recompilation for the 4 methods.

Cheers,

Diego Gomez Deck