[All][Bug][Fix]: Problems with latest updates

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Wed May 8 13:55:03 UTC 2002

On Wed, 8 May 2002, Andreas Raab wrote:

> * Will I be affected by the problem if I update now?
> No. I've rewritten the updates on the server so that this problem will
> no longer occur. WARNING: The Europian update server needs to
> synchronize first before those changes take effect, so you may want to
> wait for a day or two before you update from there.

Now if you had used [update] as first tag the European mirror would have
instantly started getting the updated files. But happily, I know the
maintainer of the Europian update server so all is well now. Fresh from
the log:

Got updates/4855ClassBuilderFix3-2.cs 18262
Got updates/4854ClassBuilderFix33a.cs 18794
Got updates/SqCupdates.list 22750
Got updates/4862FixClassBuilderFix3-3a.cs 12560
Got updates/4861FixClassBuilderFix3-2.cs 11957

:-))

-- Bert