Backspace vs. Del

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed May 8 19:17:34 UTC 2002

I should point out in case it's not obvious that one could tamper
with the keystrokes as they come up from the VM in EventSensor. In
fact could could perhaps put together a user preference to enable
mapping from what the VM gives, to what you want it to be.

Sounds like an easy chore which I'll lead to a smart reader to perform.

That way I don't need to mess with key values in the VM.

Note that some VMs might pass up virtual key code, and or the unicode
in the event data too. Just in case someone has a great interest...