[Q] FillInTheBlankMorph>>getUserResponse evil?

Ken Causey ken at ineffable.com
Fri May 10 19:11:02 UTC 2002

Godfroy on #squeak suggested the same solution I believe.  Basically
forking off a thread and the original method waits on a response passed
through a SharedQueue.  Where I'm getting lost is what code to fork and
how/why the event gets processed in the thread.  Maybe I just need to
stop thinking about it and give it a try.

Ken