[Modules] Celeste now unloads and loads clean, just not into other images...

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat May 11 00:25:39 UTC 2002

A record of what I had to do is up on:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2468

That also describes what funcionality I decided to dump on the way, and
so forth.

The image in which I worked can now unload and load, but I can't figure
out how to make a clean image gobble up the modules. My changes are made
up from
* a change set that removes most of the MailReader category and move out
the rest into other categories.
* A module called MailSending that holds the bare needed stuff to send
out mails.
* A module called MailReader that holds everything else needed for
Celeste.

When I try to load the second one (the module already exist, but it
doesn't yet have all of it's classes), it does nothing and gives no
error. The command is
ModuleInstaller fullyInstallFromPath: #(Squeak Network Applications
MailSending).
If I try to first unload the module and then do the above, it walkbacks.

Attached are the above changeset and a tarred/gzipped file with all the
modules.

Any and all advice welcome...

Daniel Vainsencher