[BUG] mail out bug report can send bad binary

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat May 11 15:14:54 UTC 2002

Hi, Lex.

This is generally true becuase most code (MailMessage>>addAttachment:..)
adds things as base64 encoded. The code for sending a bug is not as
careful - because it is very useful that people see your bug info
without having to decode it, I left it clear.

It was useful enough for a long time.

I think we have some encoder in the image someone contributed that is
human readable and yet can transport non-quite-ascii stuff. If someone
cares to explore a little and use it from mail a bug, that'd be nice.

Daniel