[Modules] [Q] Strangeness browsing submodules

Bergel Alexandre bergel at iam.unibe.ch
Sat May 11 22:43:59 UTC 2002

Module define a namespace for globals. These globals could be whatever : a class, a module, or any kind of object.

Let assume you have a class AClass contained into module #(People Ab), I can reach this class by :

-{-{-{-{-{-{-{-{-{-{
((Module @ #(People Ab)) at: #AClass. "My prefered way"
Module root People Ab AClass.         "An another way"

For writing this latter form, module binding has to be defined into definedNames of a module.

Try : Module root modulesDefining: #Browser <printIt>
 a Dictionary(#(Squeak Development Browser)->Browser #(Squeak Development)->#(Squeak Development Browser) )

Alexandre

--
Bergel Alexandre  http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~bergel