[Modules] [Q] Strangeness browsing submodules

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat May 11 23:08:25 UTC 2002

I see. So for the modules:
#(Squeak Network MailReader)
and
#(Squeak Network MailReader Storage)
The first will always have the second as it's neighbour, because it's a
submodule, but it might or might not define Storage in it's Namespace.
Right?

Why don't all modules define all of their submodules by definition?

About my original question, I see that the difference between neighbours
and submodule is represented by the difference between
SubmoduleReference and ModuleReference, without them being separated
into different variables. That's why the explorer gives no trivial way
to travel into submodules.

Daniel