PIE document request

Jerry Bell jdbell at fareselaw.com
Mon May 13 18:10:06 UTC 2002

Hi all,

Does anyone out there have a copy of a document from Xerox entitled:

CSL-81-4, PIE: An Experimental Personal Information Environment

It's mentioned in one of the two PIE documents I already have online at
http://www.dolphinharbor.org, but the kind folks at Xerox PARC who sent me
the first two weren't able to find this one.

I've seen it cited from a couple of papers that can be found online, but I
have not been able to find the document itself.

This document is supposed to describe how PIE was used to represent office
related information such as mail, calendars, etc.

Thanks!

Jerry Bell