[ENH] BlinkingCaretMorph

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at one.net
Wed May 15 00:01:20 UTC 2002

There's an interesting feature that Apple has been doing since the early
Macintosh that I really notice missing when I work on Windows boxes.

As soon as you start typing in a text widget/pane, the cursor hides.  The
insertion point is active of course, but I really got use to the arrow
getting out of the way while typing.  If you nudge the mouse it appears
again.  I really like that notion of getting it out of the way visually if
it's over the text pane I'm typing in.

 - Steve