Zurgle 1.0a [Trekker petition]

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Wed May 15 09:23:09 UTC 2002

Hello!

>Hi Jim,
>
>I'm just writting to congratulate you on your work!
>
>Your Borg theme is really spectacular!
>
>I know the group philosophy of "do it yourself", but one has to admit
>that it takes special artistic skills to do such kinds of works; and I
>was wondering... how much begging would a trekker have to do to get a
>Next Generation or DS9 "federation" look? :D

And why not a Voyager look? You don't like Janeway? =o)

>Who said one can't play and work at the same time!

One curly brace programmer! =o)

Some time ago was a discussion in the list about to get an "Squeak Look & Feel"... I think that a Zurgle Theme could be "solution" to this...

>Best regards,
>
>Martin

Cheers,

Diego Gomez Deck