OQO [Re: Yet another interesting bit of hardware in theDynapadvein...]

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Wed May 15 11:48:11 UTC 2002

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 06:35:11PM -0700, Ohshima, Yoshiki wrote:
>   Kevin,
>
> > Since Qtopia builds and run very nicely on the iPaq (running Linux, of course),
> > I assume this means your source should work on a properly-set-up iPaq as
> > well, correct? :)
>
>   Interesting.  You're right, I guess.

I'm planning on updating my iPaq really-soon-now...I've fallen behind the
latest "Familiar" Linux releases quite a bit...hopefully they've improved
the power management.

I've been running Qtopia since it was called QPE (qpe.sourceforge.net).
It's quite slick, I must say!  The only problem was, when I switched from
X11 to QPE, I couldn't run Squeak anymore.

> > Very cool!  I have Qtopia running on my iPaq right now and I like it quite
> > a lot!
>
>   I'm curious how it works on iPAQ, but let me finish up
> the stuff.
>
>   Thank you for showing the interest!

Sure thing...when it's ready just let me know, I'll be happy to give it
a try!