Simple String Question.

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Wed May 15 15:58:01 UTC 2002

>Mucho Gracias Diego y Norberto.

De nada!

>Thanks for the lesson. I tried it. Wow!!!
>
>I was trying to do some stuff in Python yesterday and after learning
>Squeak for awhile the Python environment just seemed so primitive.

And what about Java or C++?

But don't forget...  Smalltalk is old and the other 'tools' are new! =o)

I can't believe how many people think like that! =o(

>I hadn't gave it any thought previously. But I can see why when someone
>masters Smalltalk the reticence to move to other environments. The tools
>for browsing, finding and reusing code are wonderful. :)

And wait to get the feeling with Inspectors!

>Thanks again.
>
>Jimmie Houchin

De nada again,

Diego Gomez Deck