[OT]Ultra SPARC prices, and Squeak on SPARC?

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Thu May 16 07:23:22 UTC 2002

This is off topic. I just got an offer for two more or less new Ultra
SPARC IIe workstation (8Gb Ultra-ATA disk, 128Mb RAM, 32xcd, Rage Pro)
for 200$ each. Would you take it? I think it's good - I have seen used
prices around 500$ and these two are new - one of them is still in the
box.

And... does it run Linux/Squeak good? I assume Linux is good for it -
would I face any obvious problems getting Squeak running on that? ;-)

regards, Göran