processors and FP (was: OQO)

Jason Dufair jase at dufair.org
Thu May 16 14:14:08 UTC 2002

>I routinely carry paperback books in my pocket :) My newt (espeically with
>case) didn't fit, but I either 1) put it in the front pouch of my back
>pack, or 2) had a special pouch for it (some poeple used these modified
>thigh holsters...)
>
>Or I carryit by hand.

Yikes!  That brings back some frightening memories.  I *had* one of those leg holsters that I carried my MP2000 in.  What a dork I must have looked like.  I also tried one of those shoulder holster thingies.  Still have it if anyone's interested.  I loved my Newt, but I was pleasantly surprised at how carryable my Palm was when I switched.

Jason Dufair - jase at dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/
"In matters of style, swim with the current;
in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
-- Thomas Jefferson