newbie needs help

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Fri May 17 08:47:41 UTC 2002

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:
> > squeak and worked through a number of tutorials.  Squeak is cool!  However,

Sorry Rob, I missed that you already had done tutorials. Two more
advice:

1. Ask for more specific help and then people will swarm to the rescue.
Too general questions tend to be overlooked because we who can help do
not know where to begin. But if you ask, say - "How do I read a file
into memory and then process it line by line?" - then you will get
answers.

3. Before you ask such a questions I just wrote - search the Swiki and
more importantly - the mailinglist archives. There are numerous such
questions that have been answered over time.

regards, Göran