[OT]AOP article coming...

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Fri May 17 12:00:41 UTC 2002

Just wanted to mention this little tidbit of info - Robert Buren here at
Bluefish has written an article on AOP and it will be published in the
Swedish computer magazine "Datormagazin" (http://www.datormagazin.se/).

Two small connections to Squeak, the "last link to resources" in the
article will be to AspectS at:

http://www.prakinf.tu-ilmenau.de/~hirsch/Projects/Squeak/AspectS/

...and the article will include a little image that I actually just
produced in Squeak. It is attached.
Funny how easy it is to do stuff like this. But do note the simultaneous
multiple selection areas in the TextMorps - I had to hack a bit to get
that! :-)

(I added a silly feature that if I keep Ctrl pressed when releasing the
mousebutton doing a selection, the selection is memorized and I can add
more selections. Doing the same with an empty selection forgets them
all)

regards, Göran