[HACK] Zurgle Frame Colors

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at one.net
Fri May 17 13:17:44 UTC 2002

As odd as this might sound at first, I really think there should be a small
family of themes for Zurgle that produces the look-and-feel permutations for
the current Squeak environment.  Themes that do not require external files
to work.

I too like the colored windows and white backgrounds.  And I like the fly
out scrollbars and optional buttons.  The provision is already built into
the latest 3.2 gamma for these themes.  If it were added to Zurgle, then
general adoption would be more straightforward.

 - Steve