[ENH][Modules][Celeste] Unloadable Celeste on clean 4857 image

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri May 17 23:14:00 UTC 2002

This time with attachments fixed...

This was mailed from a Celeste that was unloaded and reloaded as a
module, after filing in the three files attached.

Please test this and let me know if it works for you or you have any
trouble. If it works, I'd be glad if these changes are harvested.

If something missing or wrong prevents this from being harvested let me
know.

Below are the scripts to upload, unload and load Celeste.

| mailMod |
mailMod _ Module @  #(#Squeak #Network #Applications #MailReader).
mailMod deepDeclareExternalRefs.
Preferences disable: #accessOnlineModuleRepositories.
| mailMod |
mailMod _ Module @  #(#Squeak #Network #Applications #MailReader).
mailMod repository beStandalone.
ModuleInstaller upload: mailMod.
ModuleInstaller unload: Module @  #(#Squeak #Network #Applications
#MailReader).
ModuleInstaller fullyInstallFromPath: #(#Squeak #Network #Applications
#MailReader).