[Modules][Fix] Reloading VMConstruction + others

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun May 19 20:21:17 UTC 2002

Hmm, I'm trying to unload VMConstruction.

It seems to have outside references (GeniePlugin is referenced by
CRRecognizer>>checkPluginVersion, for example, which has no senders, so
it could be removed...).

Am I missing something?

Another anomaly is that a few methods seem to exist both in their
original modules and in class extensions
(VariableNode>>asTVariableNode).

Should this be possible? should DeltaModules, when defined, remove the
existing methods? how is this supposed to work?

Daniel