Wonderland / Alice classes

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Wed May 22 21:23:18 UTC 2002

What you're seeing is called a "second system effect" ;-) After we got
"Wonderland" into a usable state we started working on what is now
prefixed "Alice" (and ought to be the successor of Wonderland).
Unfortunately this never got off the ground so most of what happened to
use 3D scripting stuff later on used "Wonderland" instead of Alice. All
the "Alice" categories are - although "newer" - actually pretty much
obsolete.

Cheers,
  - Andreas

 http://multiagent.com/
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>I3>SMILE           /~\
http://squeak.org/
http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/serge/                       (/  |
http://zope.org/
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)] _|_/
http://debian.org/