VM to run on AudioVox Maestro

Russell Allen russell.allen at firebirdmedia.com
Thu May 23 01:20:18 UTC 2002

"Ohshima, Yoshiki" <Yoshiki.Ohshima at disney.com> wrote:
>   I believe this is an OEM product of Toshiba Genio-e.
> Although I haven't tried nor gotten any report, the
> "PocketPC-ARM" VM(s) should work.  Try the GAPI version
> first, and if it doesn't work try the noGAPI one.

Hi Toshiki,

This is a bit unrelated, but do you know what is wrong with the GAPI
version for the iPaq 3800 series?  The noGAPI version works fine, but
cannot go into full screen mode :(

Is there something I should be adding to my iPaq to make it work?  There
appears to be a 'gx.dll' already present in the Windows directory.

Thanks

Russell