[Modules][Bug] Issue after unloading Balloon3D

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat May 25 00:28:45 UTC 2002

B3D removes Wonderland.
Wonderland has WonderlandActor subclasses, which remain behind.
Trying to analyze their dependencies doesn't work, because

assocForSuperClassName _ theSuperClass module localAssocFor:
theSuperClass name ifAbsent: [nil].

from Module>>localGlobalReferencesDo:
returns a nil, which

isDeclared _
			self doesLookupOf: assoc key withScheme: bindingScheme
				giveTheAssoc: assoc useCache: OutOfScopeCache.
in Module>>localUnresolvedRefsWithScheme: can't deal with.

I don't know how the code should be fixed.
We also somehow have to get rid of the subclasses. BTW, why didn't those
count as live dependencies on WonderlandActor?

Daniel