string height?

Joern Eyrich Joern.Eyrich at syngenio.de
Sat May 25 19:06:49 UTC 2002

Niko,

it seems that if you don't specify a font yourself (by using for example Canvas>>drawString:at:font:color:), "TextStyle defaultFont" will be used.

To display something in the lower left corner, for example,

 HeadingMorph>>drawOn: aCanvas

  aCanvas drawString: 'Hugo'
          at: self bounds left @ (self bounds bottom - (TextStyle defaultFont height) - 1)

works for me.