[bug] [fix] Problem with fonts in ArchiveViewer

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Mon May 27 15:59:10 UTC 2002

ArchiveViewer>>createButtonBar contains a potential bug for any image with fonts that are not registered in TextStyles found in TextConstants.

I have such in a couple of my images.  The problem is that if one of them happens to be the smallest font, then the code at the bottom of the method eventually ends up in

TextMorph>>fontName: fontName size: fontSize
	| newTextStyle |
	newTextStyle _ (TextStyle named: fontName asSymbol) copy.
	newTextStyle ifNil: [self halt: 'Error: font ', fontName, ' not found.'].

The attached method fixes the problem, but it still suffers from supplying overly small fonts if they are available.  I have a feeling things were better a few changes ago, simply using a known small font.

	- Dan