World Cup betting site!

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Mon May 27 18:35:06 UTC 2002

Jonas and I at Bluefish have whipped together a pretty nifty little
betting site at Bluefish (all in Squeak/Comanche/HttpView of course).
It's currently in Swedish only, but even so you might be able to
understand how it works - it ain't rocket science:

http://vm-tips.bluefish.se

- First you register an account:
username, password, verify password, companyname - if your company is
not in the dropdownlist then type it in.

- Then you click on "Mitt VM-tips" which means "My World Cup betting"
(or something like that). It's pretty selfexplanatory I guess. Go
through the groups (or all at the same time with "Alla grupper") and
guess the scores.

- Visit http://vm-tips.bluefish.se daily to see what games are on for
today/tomorrow and see the current scorelist! You can filter on your
company name.

Important: The betting will freeze on thursday the day before the first
game.

regards, Göran

PS. Got to run now, perhaps I will be able to translate this to english
tomorrow... DS

PSS. If you want help, email me. DSS