Deleting/hiding Project windows while keeping the projects

Raymond raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Tue May 28 00:30:10 UTC 2002

Le 2002/05/02 à 01:57, Bijan Parsia <bparsia at email.unc.edu> à écrit:

>I have a bunch of projects that I created in a certain project. But I
>don't want the project windows cluttering up (I've gotten thumbnails off a
>ProjectHistory which I've embedded in a GeeMailMorph -- verra slick). If I
>try to close or delete the windows, it warns me off trashing the project
>itself. So, I can minimize them and occlude them, but that's just plain
>ole tacky. What's the best/right way?
>
>Cheers,
>Bijan Parsia.

 Hi Bijan,

            I know this is an old topic , I rediscovered your message because I have trouble with projects
made in Squeak on Windows NT an can¹t anymore load them in Squeak MacOSX because the loader
seems to find character in a ByteArray an it prefer integer between 0 and 255. I don¹t know what to
do but.... Anyway my problem may have nothing to do with the cross platform stuff.

About your problem,    I found that if you create your Projects  without window  (see preferences and
don¹t use projectViewsInWindow) I can delete the projectView created without deleting the project
himself. I thought this is usefull to know.

Ciao