DotGNU endorses Jabber (Re: collaborative)

Andreas Kuckartz A.Kuckartz at ping.de
Tue May 28 07:22:16 UTC 2002

> Incidentally, there was an older project floating around to actually use
> Jabber, which is an open-source version of ICQ/AIM/MSN/etc.

I am not sure if this is relevant here but this DotGNU
(http://www.dotgnu.org/) announcement was published yesterday:

[DotGNU Announcement]The DotGNU Project officially endorses the use of the
Jabber Protocols

"The DotGNU Project hereby officially endorses the Jabber protocols (as
described in the Internet Draft draft-miller-jabber-00.txt) as a mechanism
for routing information via DotGNU webservice technologies."

http://subscribe.dotgnu.org/pipermail/announce/2002-May/000004.html

Andreas