Mouse event problems.

Caitlin Rene Bovee gte049l at prism.gatech.edu
Thu May 30 00:59:26 UTC 2002

I am trying to write a mouseDown method and a mouseUp method which will
return to me the coordinates of the mouse at those points. However, I
can't ever seem to get a value. This is the only piece of code I have:
startCoord :=self position.

Do I need to use super? The way I am testing this is printing out the
values to the transcript when I use the function which manipulates my
sketchPad PluggableButtonMorph.

I also have other buttons to set various tools for the sketch pad and the
tool variable is set correctly when the button is pushed.

I have no idea what I am missing, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Caitlin Bovee
Email:
	gte049l at prism.gatech.edu