[VM] Linking and external libs

Luciano Notarfrancesco core.lists.squeak at core-sdi.com
Thu May 30 19:07:23 UTC 2002

I have the same problem, not only with libs but also with include
directories. I had to modify the generated Makefile, adding
-I/usr/include/pcap to INCLUDES and -lpcap to LIBS.

If anyone knows of a cleaner solution, please let me know.

Luciano.-

--- for a personal reply use: Luciano Notarfrancesco <luciano at corest.com>