Keyboard - mouse interface fail on linux install

Torge Husfeldt jean-jacques.gelee at gmx.de
Fri May 31 10:00:58 UTC 2002

Hi Henri,

I think you have one of the new VMs installed that are supposed to work
with Linux and MacOS X. They use a rather weird modifier key mapping.
Try one or more of the following:
1) Start the vm with a --help command line parameter and find out what
switches you may use to obtain a more sensible behavior (like --swabbtn
--swapmod)
2) Try to find a less recent vm (like 3.1a-4146)