[ANN]SqueakMap 1.0!

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Fri Nov 1 12:56:06 UTC 2002

Hi again!

Fixed two buglets, but I am in a hurry, so I didn't change the version
number! (naughty, naughty Göran)

When doing a DVS install or a Project install it installed correctly but
didn't mark the package as installed.
So if you have already installed SM 1.0, do it again to get the buglets
fixed. :-)

Short report on current packages:

- PerspectiveS seems to fail on file in, to see what is going on, insert
a "self halt" in the ifError: block in SMDefaultInstaller>>install.
Somehow we should be able to do this later using the menues I think.

- SWebMail is still broken with a failed dependency I think.

- And Connectors and HttpView are packaged as SAR files and since Ned
(hint, hint) hasn't published his "SAR" package yet on SM these two
packages are not auto installable right now... (And HttpView might be
broken now because SAR has changed a bit)

But all in all 12 packages installed happily in my 3.2 clean image. Of
course Spaghetti needs DVS first etc as described before.

regards, Göran