[VI4] Re: [ANN] AspectS (0.4.4) & PerspectiveS (0.1.3)

Anthony Hannan ajh18 at cornell.edu
Fri Nov 1 23:40:19 UTC 2002

"PhiHo Hoang" <phiho.hoang at rogers.com> wrote:
>     I got a little problem with PerspectiveS when filing it into VI4.

There was a bug in the VI4 compiler when block args are being assigned
to.  The attached changeset fixes this.  This is the bug you saw when
filing in AspectS.

The PerspectiveS bug is do to initialization code being out of order in
the PerspectiveS changeset.

	PsContext initialize!

should be before

	PsTestContext initialize!

I found this after disabling the error handling in
SMDefaultInstaller-install.  As a programmer I prefer to get a walkback
versus just a popup saying that the install has failed.

Goran, good job with SqueakMap.  It is great!

Cheers,
Anthony