[ANN] SARInstaller v12 on SqueakMap

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Nov 2 16:40:53 UTC 2002

Hey, it's pretty cool...

I wrote the file names in the additionalFiles, they're in the archive, I
see the preamble is going to extract them, but one thing bothers me -
their path in the archive seems to be absolute, instead of relative. Why
is that?

BTW, the code for extracting refers to them only by name, without path.

The base file Refactory.st is relative.

Ideas?

Daniel